Professional Organizations & Partnerships
The Benvenuti Performing Arts Center features a "full fly" system that allows sets to be moved on and off stage quickly, the 364-seattheatre will produce and host productions with expanded artistic techniques in set design. Other technical features of the theatre include an advanced computer console for lighting and 3D modeling (using a ETC Emphasis 3D server), an integrated analog/digital sound console and digital sound reinforcement, a wireless microphone system, and rigging for motorized, counter-weight and hemp fly systems.
NAEF seeks artists and arts organizations who are engaged in productions that align with our mission and goals. NAEF further seeks artists and promoters who are able to partner with us in the production and promotion of an event and who have an interest in collaborating with the professional artists teaching in our Performing and Fine Arts Academy to offer residencies, workshops and performances for our students. Proposals for our professional series will be approved twice a year for the upcoming season in one of the following categories:
- Ben Arts Presents Professional Series: artists or performance groups who are fully funded by NAEF to perform in the Benvenuti and are featured in all Ben Arts marketing materials. Ben Arts Presented artists or performance groups are expected to provide a performance and/or workshops for NCS student artists
- Ben Arts Partnerships: artists or performance groups who are partially funded by NAEF and share in the cost of the production. Ben Arts Partners are expected to provide a performance and/or workshops for NCS student artists.
All proposals will be reviewed by the NAEF Artistic Advisory Board which is made up of professional artists from the community representing a wide range of artistic disciplines. Final programming decisions are made by the NAEF Board. As the schedule permits, those proposals not approved for either of the above categories may be made an offer to rent the Benvenuti Center. Renters are nonprofits, corporations and individuals who pay full price to rent the Benvenuti for events such as recitals, conferences, receptions and graduations.
It is at the sole discretion of NAEF that individual artists/arts organization will be booked into the theater. NAEF does not discriminate against any person because of race, religion, color, creed, gender, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Ben Arts is now accepting proposals.
- Click On This Link for a description of the Benvenuti's equipment and facilities.
- Click On This Link for a Ben Arts Booking Application.
- Click On This Link for Theater Use Fees.